Betting Talk

anyone else think this stinks

dustydusty Junior Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
If democracy is alive, this post won't get deleted. footbalpix says hes a <br>service and been one for 15 years - i may be wrong, but i dont think this <br>is true. i researchd and from what i found, he opened a site is 2002 for <br>2 months, then in 2003 had one, but didnt last year. your telling me a <br>service gave away free plays on this board last year because his webmaster <br>forgoit to pay his hosting fees? thats complete bull. that would be a <br>whole year of not getting paid for picks because of an error that could be <br>fixed in less than a day<br><br>pix, you may be good, but you seem to be what you preach about hating the <br>most - a scammer.<br>i predict below .500 for the year for pix<br><br>ive been on this board for about 4 years and it seems like all fbpix dose <br>is run off good people.<br><br>i think someone should challenge him to a handicaping contest - who should <br>it be? not me - i suck<br><br>if im wrong please clear it up<br>ill be the first to say sorry

Comments

• firstclassfirstclass Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    its always someone hyping something .i could really care less ,i would <br>never pay for a service .i would only consider right angle because of all <br>the info edward has in college football.but still havent done that.<br>man we need some football now.gluck
  • LineWatcherLineWatcher Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Get a life!
  • OrlandoMagOrlandoMag Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Don't know about his record, but I also would never buy picks....All that <br>does is basically add an additional vig that I have to overcome. Not too <br>many services that can go enough year after year to warrant the price.
  • AAASportsAAASports Banned
    edited July 2005
    and I am a scammer??<br><br>Hosting fees can be very tricky folks....<br><br>Just an fyi...
  • Scituate01Scituate01 Banned
    edited July 2005
    If you don't trust pix don't follow him.<br><br>He gives great write ups, use them to evaluate your own decisions.<br><br>Scit.<br><br>PS we made a budle last NFL season LOL
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited July 2005
    Anyone else think what stinks?<br><br>Posting all of your plays on a public forum for an entire season with <br>solid analysis (AND A VERY GOOD RECORD) are not typical characteristics of <br>a scammer. <br><br>In my opinion that trumps any of your stated reasons for skepticism. As <br>Scit pointed out, if you don't trust him, don't follow his plays. This <br>goes for all cappers, services or other.<br><br><br>Edward
  • GooseSTLGooseSTL Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Dustbag, 4 yrs on this site & 8 posts? BS.EOM
    edited July 2005
    Anyone who posts on a public forum and wins should be commended. Pix very <br>much included....
  • MarquisMarquis Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Can a scamdicapper run for political office in the south, and give out <br>insider stock tips? (smile)
    edited July 2005
    That is one thing I like about living in the south. You can just about do <br>anything you want here, if you know enough of the right people, and have a <br>large enough hole in your backyard to hold all of the bodies....<br><br>(Man with Hands to Sky and Innocent Look)
  • MarquisMarquis Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    If your looking for Juan Encarnacion, well he's not available tonight as <br>he is on a plane to Philly for a weekend series with the Phillies.<br><br>Speaking of Juan, I am watching the end of "Bruce Almighty" right <br>now.........<br><br>Did Bookiefits ever email you to get my email address?
    edited July 2005
    Nope.....Bookiefits has not emailed me...