Betting Talk

fight night

acetotenacetoten Senior Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
I said I wouldn't post anymore about the fight, but a friend of mine just <br>got off the phone with J. T. and he is calling the knock out. I'm still <br>laying a 5-1 ratio on the win/ knockout. I'm not guaranteeing anything, <br>but those betting Hopkins, he has yet to see the likes of Jermain. <br> Sure, Jermain hasn't fought the biggest names, but pro career he is 23-0 <br>and the fact I love most is since turning pro, HE HAS NOT ONLY NEVER LOST <br>A FIGHT, BUT NEVER LOST A ROUND. <br>Don't get to carried away on Hopkins as the favorite, I believe he has met <br>his match.<br> Not that it matters, but I am from Arkansas and have followed jermain <br>for a long time, you will be seeing a lot of him in the next several years!<br>good luck and enjoy the fight (beating)<br>jermain is gonna be agressive, don't be surprised if he knocks hopkins out.<br>damn, im pumped!!!

Comments

• MarquisMarquis Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Boxing is occasionally fixed, enough said. Find all the logic you want, <br>but in the end, you better hope your money is not involved in a fight that <br>has long been decided before the bell rings.