Betting Talk

37 Reasons why.................

AAASportsAAASports Banned
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
DBacks/Padres Go Over Tonight.......<br><br>1)Cause I said so<br>2)Umpire Runge has a small stike zone<br>3)Padres hit Rightes at .275 at home<br>4)Over is 4-1 last 5 meetings<br>5)Vargas is 5-1 Over last 6 games<br>6)Padres are 5-2 Over last 7<br>7)Beautiful nite is SD...Wind to center lightly<br>8-37)Working on those now<br><br>(smile)

Comments

• footballpixfootballpix Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Grilled Steak Soft Shell Tacos at pregame buffet... 163-14-2 ats OVER when <br>that happens.
  • MarquisMarquis Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    You may need to find one more as I think the small strike tends to lead to <br>more runs.<br><br>But you had me at #1..........
  • AAASportsAAASports Banned
    edited July 2005
    Either you are confused or I am???<br><br>Yes, I know a small strike zone leads to more runs.....How about I FedEx <br>you some margerine?
    edited July 2005
    8)Runge 8-0 OVER last 8 umpiring AZ Games BHP<br>9)13 Pitchers used last night by both teams
  • MarquisMarquis Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    oops, sorry, thought you were on the under, but then again, I don't read <br>too well.<br><br>I take the margerine though.
    edited July 2005
    AAA is just trying to butter you up... <br><br>Sorry. ;-)
    edited July 2005
    10)Peavy is 2-3, 5.90 in his last seven starts.<br>11)When DBacks are an Underdog of +200 or more, they are 29-13 OVER the <br>total last 42...
    edited July 2005
    12)When the moon is in the seventh house, and Jupiter aligns with Mars, <br>the peace will guide the planets, and love will steer the stars...
    edited July 2005
    13)Baseball players are smarter than football players. How often do you <br>see a baseball team penalized for too many players on the field..
    edited July 2005
    Between #13 and #38, I will jump in with you. It's Saturday night, I am <br>staying in and need some diversions. <br>Hoping for a Padres OVER and Jermaine Taylor parlay.