Betting Talk

Produce, Cards overrated? LOL... Ha Ha

GooseSTLGooseSTL Senior Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
Cards overrated? Fuck that. I don't care about the NL Central. Oswalt <br>and Clemens are 1-2 in ERA in the NL and we just beat them both!!!! Carps <br>shut out those a-holes. Clemens over Carps? Are you high? Underrated, <br>underrated. See ya in the World Series. Oh, and I can only go to 3 games <br>here becuse of the stupid fucking All-Star game. What do you got to come <br>back with that big boy. NADA!!!!!<br><br>GooseSTL

Comments

• ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    Clemens threw a 5 hitter today, and I assume you saw the game. <br><br>First of all, its pretty hard to win when your team cant hit. I havent <br>seen any games lately where a pitcher won a game when his team didnt score <br>a run<br><br><br>Oh, and clemens had 1 earned run. He had one earned run against the best <br>lineup in the NL. <br><br><br>The NL sucks, and the cards are probably the best team in the NL. But <br>being the best team in the worst league means nothing. Look what it got <br>them last year, embarrassed. <br><br><br>Cards went 1-5 in the all-star game, against the top AL pitchers. Quality.<br><br>Did carpenter throw well today? Sure he did. He threw a very good good <br>against a very shitty line up.<br><br>I hate to remind you of this, but the astros are a sub .500 team. <br><br>You just beat a sub .500 team by 1,2, and 3 runs.<br>Dont hurt yourself patting yourself on the back.
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    Ill make this simple. <br><br><br>Do you honestly believe that the best in the NL is better than the best in <br>the AL?<br><br><br>I would think that after the beating in the world series, followed by the <br>AL beating the NL once again, that it would be perfectly clear that the AL <br>is a much much stronger league.