Betting Talk

Betting the Farm, 7/18/05

ProduceProduce Banned
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
Up 10.51 units now. <br><br>starting a bunch of new series' on monday. <br><br><br>Here are the plays, the reasons for the plays are listed below them.<br><br><br>Boston under 10<br>Cleveland under 9<br>St Louis -1.5<br>Oakland under 9<br>braves -126<br><br><br><br>Taking Boston under because tampa seems to find a way to not score runs. <br>It is dangerous with their pitching to take the under, but I figure that <br>boston's pitching will lock them up pretty good. Boston has played 14 home <br>series' this year, only 1 went without an under. That was baltimore early <br>in the season, a 2 game series as well.<br><br>Cleveland under 9. Taking this because cleveland is 17-22 o/u at home this <br>year. KC doesnt score many runs either. I figure either or both of these <br>teams could forget to bring their bats to a game this series. They played <br>3 games in cleveland this year already and 2 of 3 went under. Cleveland <br>had 13 home series this year, only 1 went without an under, and that was a <br>2 game series loss as well.<br><br><br>Taking St Louis 1.5. This is a strange bet and I dont think Id do it many <br>times, but I dont feel like laying the -200 with St Louis, so Ill take <br>them to win a game in this series by 1.5 runs. They have beaten the <br>brewers by 1.5 runs in a series for the last 6+ series'. <br><br>Oakland under 9. Under seems to be a good side for this series. Oakland is <br>15-26 o/u this year on the road. For some reason they just dont put up the <br>same amount of runs on the road. In the last 20 meetings the under is <br>12-8. There has only been 2 consecutive overs 1 time. In 16 road series' <br>this year, oakland hasnt had a series without an under.<br><br>Taking the braves to not get swept in San Fran. Needless to say, Im not <br>going out on a limb here. Braves should get a win out there easy, but you <br>never know about these 2 teams. Atlanta is hot and is 23-26 on the road <br>this year, a decent road record, while san fran is only 20-26 at home, a <br>very bad home record. Braves have Sosa throwing tomorrow against a lefty, <br>starting his first game of the year. I think they get the it the first <br>game. The braves had 16 away series' this year, and they did get swept <br>once. It was by the Padres. It was the 7th-9th games of a 12 game road <br>trip. Giants have had 15 home series' this year, they swept one of those. <br>Its was agains the rockies.