Betting Talk

ONE A DAY

Wire2WireWire2Wire Senior Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
will not be back until noon...so I will post now...record 4-0...plus $74 <br>on yesterday pick...plus 110 units or $220 since the <br>break...TODAY...FINGER LAKES RACE 1 CRIMSON COMMANDO...10 units across the <br>board...$60...w2w

Comments

• briansbrians Banned
    edited July 2005
    Plus 1.25 units<br><br><br>Today St loius -1.5 runs <br><br>Record 3-2<br><br>Glad i protected my Units yesterday. hmmmm
  • rootirooti Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    2nd half record 3-1 (+ 2 units)<br>yankees win last night for my 3rd 2nd half win, but not tonight.<br>my one a day for today is saarloos, era last 3 2.45 and oakland +130 going <br>to LA and beating the angels at home. laa's santana has a 6.10 era and a <br>9.10 era last 3 starts and oakland will make it 6 of 7 wins. they lost to <br>the camera man on saturday. they still had 12 hits and should continue to <br>hit ervin santana.<br>saarloos is 3 - 0 in his last 3 starts vs. the angels.<br>gl tonight
  • dubpoetdubpoet Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Twins -103 3-2 +.33 units
  • firstclassfirstclass Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    chi sox hernandez-138 gluck<br>havent tried the 1 a day in a while .
  • MarquisMarquis Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Nationals -163<br><br>Record 3-1 +1.05 units
  • NEJimNEJim Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Win with LAA on Sun. record 2-2 0units<br>Tex +110 today
  • SweetnessSweetness Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Hey fellas just getting back in the country from south of the border and <br>trying to get caught up on whats been going on in American sports. No <br>T.V. down there but did catch a couple of highlights while on a layover in <br>Mexico city airport. So today i'm gonna catch up on bball and read as <br>much as i can and will be back tomorrow.GL all
  • kinkylookinkyloo Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    REAL MADRID
  • BackdoorBackdoor Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Giants +118<br><br>(1-0)
  • MavsManMavsMan Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    YTD 1-1 +12 dollars<br><br>Tonight going aginst a few highly respected people and taking the OVER in <br>Az. Over 10'