Betting Talk

One A Day

briansbrians Banned
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
Record 9-7 who cares<br><br> Units +2.125 Everyone cares. My unit shrinks and then grows then shrinks <br>then grows. you know like ahhh nevermind i just want it to keep growing<br>but damn thats HARD heheh.<br><br>Today Atlanta taking a Shot with a Big Favorite -180.<br><br>My unit can shrink real fast with a lost here but has anyone noticed i <br>wont let it completely disappear. heheh

Comments

• Wire2WireWire2Wire Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    record 10-4 yet minus $75 AND minus 37.5 units...today SARATOGA RACE 5 <br>SENECA SUMMER 10 units across the board $60 30 units...w2w
  • DrpepperDrpepper Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    34-21 (+3.79 units - if betting to win 1 unit)<br><br>Brians everyone cares about your unit.....glad to see it's getting <br>bigger. I think?<br><br>Reds/Dodgers O8.5 (-126)<br><br>GL
  • rootirooti Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    brians....do you make your units HARD?<br>record is 7-3 +4 units<br>thanks houston!!!!<br>today have to go with the yankees-137<br>after getting beaten by santana, the bats will roll in the bronx. might <br>take the over too!<br>gl
  • SweetnessSweetness Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Dammit, lost w/ the Nats yesterday to make it 3 straight-sheeesh. <br>Today COLD BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER..THE brew HA'S<br>,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,<br>Mil -139<br><br>REC: 41-33 +$$440
  • NEJimNEJim Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    9-5-+5.34 units Loss with LAA on Wend<br><br>Today Tam. Kazmir -1.5 run +122
  • MavsManMavsMan Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Brians, this is scary. Real scary. Like falling asleep drunk with Jenni <br>McCarthy, but waking up sober with Roseanne Barr, scary. <br>What you ask? This. We are on the same play.<br>Yuppers. I'm laying the chalk with the Braves. <br>Really hate doing it with Kolb and all (very much considering the 5 inning <br>line), but I'm thinking this should be a walk in the park.<br><br>Pushed last time out with Hou winning by one. So I is still 4-1 + $312
  • JPJAXXJPJAXX Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    TODAY laying the big number with ATLANTA (Sosa)<br> against a slumping WASH. 2 & 8 their last 10.<br> BEST of LUCK !!!