Betting Talk

Trackman's Top Play of July...

trackman74trackman74 Senior Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
Friday's Full Card <br>1st 5 unit play of July-Boston -150<br> Bosox average 5.7 runs at home and Minnesota has averaged 3.4 last 7 <br>games(also avg 1.1 less on the road). All in all, great offense beat good <br>defense when the offense has the home cooking. Lay the wood with <br>confidence today! 3 units on NY Yankees -210<br> I'm playing agains Santana who has a horrific ERA of 14.62 on the road <br>this season. To back that up, Yankees avg 6.1 runs at home and Angels bats <br>have been cold by averaging only 3.4 runs last 7 games. I'm forced to lay <br>the big price here with these numbers!<br>1 unit on SD Padres -150<br> I'm playing against the Reds who are 13-33 on the road and against Hudson <br>who has been blasted his last 7 starts while going 0-5.<br>1 unit on Atlanta -190<br> I'm playing the Braves who avg 5.2 at home while Pitt averages 3.8 on the <br>road. The Braves are 18-2 at home when total is between 8.5-10. Home chalk <br>of -200 or more on winning streaks of 3 or more win at a 85% clip over <br>last 5 years.<br>1 unit on Detroit +210<br> I'm playing on the tigers hot bats and more on Douglass who is 3-0 with <br>era of 2.10. He only allowed 1 run to white sox and twins last 2. Detroit <br>is 10-4 on the road against pitchers with era less than 4.00. I have to <br>take a chance on this 2 dollar dog even against the streaking A's.<br>Good Luck to all who follow my selections today. I'm going to try to start <br>posting my plays more often. Go Sox!