Betting Talk

Posting horse picks for a bit

ProduceProduce Banned
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
I pick solely on value.<br><br><br>Saratoga 2-6-8 exacta box.

Comments

• ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    lost that race, had 2nd and 3rd but the 11:1 horse had too much for them. <br>He wasnt a total mule though, he was 6:1 to open today<br><br><br>More in a moment
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    Finger lakes<br><br>#3 to place for 10 units.<br><br>Ill say the exacta in the first was 1 unit per play
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    and right after I post that someone puts a dime on the #3 to place and <br>fucks up the value. <br><br><br>I would not make this play under these circumstances now. The value is <br>gone
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    It only paid 2.70 after it got hammered at the last second. <br><br><br>He won by about 8 lengths though, was never a question.
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    Saratoga race #2<br><br><br>Currently there is very good value in the favorite #5 across the board. 10 <br>units to win, 20 to place, 40 to show.<br><br>Taking a chance with good value on the #1 to show at 15 units. <br><br>#2 to show as well. 20 Units<br><br><br>2/5 exacta 1 unit each way.
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    Be back in a sec with saratoga updates<br><br><br><br>Finger lakes Race 2<br><br>#8 to place and show 20 units each
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    Saratoga results<br><br><br>the #5 was in a good spot and got crushed at the end by everyone, he lost <br>70 units.<br><br>the #1 profitted 45 units in a show spot<br><br>the #2 profitted 56 units for his place bet<br><br>and the exacta bet of 2 units lost.<br><br>101 - 72 = +29 units for the race.
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    fingers lake race 2 results<br><br><br>#8 got crushed, lost 40 units with this glue stick
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    saratoga race 3 <br><br><br>1-2-4 exacta box for 2 units<br><br>1-2-4 tri box 1 unit
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    lost on all bets<br><br>down 18 units for that race
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    Monmouth race 3<br><br><br>#1 to place 20 units and show at 30 units
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    he started last and almost ended that way.<br><br><br>I hate horses so I quit this game :)<br><br><br>Thats for chatting everyone!!!
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    how did I turn out for horse? Shitty as usual<br><br><br>I dont know enough about them to bet them and win. I dont have all the of <br>site and info that is needed to be a good capper.<br><br>I just look at value picks and hit them when I can. I was playing far more <br>plays than I normally do today.<br><br><br>Over the last month I am up a decent amount in horses but that is mainly <br>from playing the shitty small track late at night. I find it best to hit <br>track that have a very small prize pool, that way 1 idiot making 1 stupid <br>bet can throw off the whole pool and when you bet online it pays off <br>whatever the track pays off and you take advantage of the idiots that are <br>actually playing at the track without effecting the odds