Betting Talk

No side, but Dusty Baker is the worst manager

Duke30Duke30 Senior Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
in baseball. Does he have any clue the reason why Prior and Wood are <br>routinely on the DL is because they pitch too much?<br><br>Prior pitches 1R through 7, you would think that would be enough right? <br>Nope, lets leave him out there to throw 120+ pitches. What a joke.

Comments

• ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    He is BY FAR the worst manager in baseball. He has all the talent in the <br>world on most of his teams and seems to choke no matter where he is.<br><br><br>Wood and Prior should demand a trade. Although their arms are probably <br>done already.
  • LetItRideLetItRide Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Their bullpen is no walk in the park, but chunking 120 pitches in the <br>middle of the day is just asking for trouble. <br><br>But what do I care? They are supposedly one of the teams chasing my Stros. <br>I think I'll save my energy and worry about the NL East. Oh wait, we just <br>beat Martinez with our 6th starter and swept the Phils...never mind. LOL
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    I think the astros have a very good chance at the WC if their bats can <br>keep producing runs. They might want to go get a decent bat to help a <br>little.<br><br>If the cards keep on the slide they are on with everyone hurt, the astros <br>actually do have a chance to catch them. They have closed the gap a ton in <br>the last 2 weeks
  • LetItRideLetItRide Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Had we won 2 of 3 in Stl instead of getting swept, we'd only be 5.5 out. <br>Then we could talk about possibly catching them. As it is now, we have no <br>claim to the Central whatsoever. We don't deserve it.