Betting Talk

Texas Rangers might have a good week

ProduceProduce Banned
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
They have Tampa and Baltimore coming into town this week. Both these teams <br>have garbage pitching and the rangers might get back on track against <br>these 2 clubs. Adding Nevin to the lineup as a DH might help as well. It <br>might be homerun derby in that park this week. I expect the totals to be <br>high and texas to get atleast 4 of 6, maybe more.

Comments

• BookiefitsBookiefits Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    I love ya man. Tampa has been hot. Kazmir has been on fire and I will <br>not bet against him from here on out. Remember, this kid is supposed to <br>be the next Bob Feller (think Pinella said that). They have also been <br>putting up some runs. Anyway, not trying to influcence ya, just some <br>FYI...keep up the good work.
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    thanks man and Tampa has been putting up some runs since the break. As far <br>as Kazmir goes, I agree completely. He is a great pitcher on a shitty <br>team. If he was on a winning team he gets 15+ this year no problem.<br><br><br>Im definately playing texas this week in my system. No way Batlimore or <br>Tampa sweeps texas in texas, but then again I only need 1 win each series <br>to get my money.<br><br><br>thanks man
  • firstclassfirstclass Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    watch out for balt .they needed a road trip .they could get hot
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    arent they like 1-12 lately or something?<br><br><br>If Baltimore sweeps texas in texas then they deserve my money