Betting Talk

FREE College Football Winner !!!

FastEddieFastEddie Senior Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
Sunday July 31, 2005<br><br>College Football Total Wins for Season<br><br>Ole Miss Rebels 3.5 wins over/under<br>Each season many of us look and evaluate certain college football teams <br>and predict how many wins we think they will have during the regular <br>season.<br>This year the Rebels have a new coach Orgeton who is called "Coach O" <br>cause so dang hard to spell and prnounce his last name. Coach O does not <br>have Eli Manning at QB and he does not know who will be the QB to start <br>the season and alot of alumni are already disliking the guy and he has not <br>even coached a game yet. There is alot of confussion coming from out West <br>to the Southern state of Mississippi. Down here in the South we are <br>gentlemen and don't cuss like sailors to any and everybody and we treat <br>our beatuiful women with respect. Coach O has already gotten off to a bad <br>start with the alumni and it ain't getting no better. I believe that he is <br>a great assistant, but will fail at being a head coach and look where he <br>came from USC, which had 2 Heisman Torphy Winners and the best team the <br>last 2 years. He will have his hands full this year. <br>The Ole Miss Rebels play in the SEC, which is the toughest football and <br>basketball conference in the nation and this year the SEC will be loaded <br>again. I believe that the Rebels will win only 1 conference game and the <br>team that they beat will be a big upset for the year, but they will only <br>win 2 out-of-confernce games and that will total their wins for the season <br>to 3 !!!<br><br>FREE WINNER:<br>* Ole Miss Rebels - Under 3.5 wins <br><br>Winning and Grinning,<br>Eddie McKinney<br>Fast Eddie Sports

Comments

• BookiefitsBookiefits Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Where you at in Miss? I live on the coast.
  • FastEddieFastEddie Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    North Mississippi @ Tupelo. Good to see a state home boy on the board. Go <br>Mississippian !!!<br><br>Good Luck,<br>Eddie
    edited July 2005
    Ole Piss? MSU Bullshits? USM Screaming Beagles? Just kidding. I am <br>from Detroit but been on Coast since 97. Big 10 fan, but have learned to <br>choke down the SEC and Conf USA.
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    ORANGE AND BLUE!!!!<br><br>ORANGE AND BLUE!!!!<br><br>ORANGE AND BLUE!!!!
    edited July 2005
    sorry about the Gators bowl record vs the Big Ten the last few years. <br>This year is going to be their year. I like them and Michigan to meet in <br>the Rose Bowl, thats if USC drops one, which probably wont happen. <br>Especailly being played in Pasadena. Leak is the real deal.
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    I dont think the gators go undefeated this year but that would be <br>incredible.<br><br><br>USC shouldnt lose a game with their pussy schedule. Their schedule is such <br>bullshit and they should be embarrassed. <br><br><br>UF did shitty when the zooker was here. They shouldnt have even been in <br>the bowl games that they were in. They were completely out matched every <br>time
  • ChemicalATChemicalAT Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    You guys are really going to have to pick it up if you want to have any <br>shot when the season starts. <br> Where is the mention that Ole Miss's leading rusher from last year - <br>Vashon Pearson - won't be playing this year? Come on, that's the angle. <br> This was your last free pass. I would expect more from a service.
  • FastEddieFastEddie Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    you must not have been here and enjoyed the recent winning run. Today <br>there was only 1 TOP Play in MLB for customers and I have been working the <br>last 3 days/nights on College Football and getting ready for the season <br>and the Under 3.5 wins for Ole Miss this season is a very good bet and I <br>hope that you and the others win alot of money on the play. Are you ready <br>for some football ???<br><br>Winning and Grinning,<br>Eddie