Betting Talk

Why is Boston sitting Manny?

ProduceProduce Banned
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
If you arent going to trade him then why isnt the guy in the lineup?<br><br>Just seems stupid to sit the guy. If he isnt going anywhere then he needs <br>to get in the lineup. <br><br><br>Incase you forgot, hes your best hitter. And outside of Arod, he is the <br>best hitter in the game

Comments

• NEJimNEJim Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    He will be in next game-
    edited July 2005
    He needs a bitch slap now and then to keep him in line-most dont <br>understand what we go through with<br>this babby the best hitter in game-but he is fucked.
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    he hates boston is all. Hell I hate boston too. I dont blame the guy for <br>not wanting to be in that city. But you cant say the guy doesnt play his <br>best. He is the 2nd best hitter in baseball and he only looks bad in the <br>outfield because they can only have 1 Dh and Ortiz's fat ass cant play in <br>the field to save his life. If you think Manny in RF is ugly, imagine Fat <br>ass on 1st!<br><br><br>Any team would be glad to have manny and his 40 HRs and 120 RBIs, but only <br>a few few teams can pay that salary. And those teams are in big citys just <br>like boston, so he wont like it their either.
  • vegasgreedvegasgreed Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    something doesn't add up up with Manny sitting. If Manny doesn't end up a <br>met, I see soriano a met.
    edited July 2005
    Wrong with Boston?
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    the mets want to get rid of a decent OF and the rangers have the best 2nd <br>baseman in the game. Im not sure that deal will get done either. I wouldnt <br>take anyone on the whole mets team other than beltran and you know the <br>mets arent giving him up
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    not much wrong with boston, just the people
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    I dont like the yanks either.<br><br><br>Im a braves fan, have been since the early 80s. I like some teams more <br>than others, but always a braves fan.<br><br><br>Manny is actually one of my favorite players as well