Betting Talk

Who2beton's record for this site

GDogGDog Senior Member
edited August 2005 in Sports Betting
Seeing as they do not list their record, WHICH IS IN THE RULES, I thought <br>I would take the time to do it for them.<br><br>Their free plays since they started posting are 7-7 for -120, if oyu are <br>playing each one to win $100.<br><br>Their Ppremium service plays are 10-13 for -$407.<br><br>And twice they had a free play that was listed in the service plays (one <br>won, and one lost) and once they had OPPOSITE SIDES listed on a play.<br>7/27 they gave Toronto under as a service play, and Tor over as a free <br>play.<br><br>So if you are a nickel bettor (this is is how they advetise , so I am <br>using it here) you would be DOWN -$2635 in the last 14 days.

Comments

• BookiefitsBookiefits Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    Interesting. Where is AAA?
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited August 2005
    great info man. Im glad you took time to do this. Maybe people will stop <br>kissing their ass again. <br><br>I brought them up one day as week because they werent giving write ups <br>with their plays and I was told to pipe down.
  • cluelessclueless Banned
    edited August 2005
    Hey, for the average pay service, these guys are great!
  • robgatlingrobgatling Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    how everyone of their guys get to be on the exempt list when one w2b <br>staffer posts a crappy free play everyday. (Love how they play both sides <br>one day, Gdog. That's hilarious!) I mean is Alex Smart contributing here <br>everyday? Is Rose contributing here everyday? Is LT Profits contributing <br>everyday? That's all I can remember off the top of my head. But, <br>obviously not. So how do they ALL get exempt?<br><br>So does this mean if "the friends" of Mike lee throw a dart and call it <br>their free play everyday, Phil Blabbermouth's football play's are off <br>limits along with the whole rest of his community line? When does it end?<br><br>Believe me, I understand most services suck a fat one, but its just the <br>point. just my two cents.
  • vincentvegavincentvega Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    Good point, if some are 'friends' of the site, we should know records and <br>such and while we want to take the 'word', always important to follow up.<br><br>Credibility of information here drops if the rules are not the same for <br>all.