Betting Talk

Betting the Farm 8/1/05

ProduceProduce Banned
edited August 2005 in Sports Betting
We are up 25 units now after a great week.<br><br>So far the system is 19-0 in series. <br><br><br>Today we have a few plays and tomorrow we will have even more. This could <br>be a decent week for us. Lets get em!<br><br><br><br>Cards under. I think we could get a few pitchers duels in this series. <br>Cards are banged up a little and the marlins have played 5 straight <br>unders. Only thing I dont like about it is the marlins road o/u record <br>which is 30-15, but that is mainly due to their crazy over run they went <br>on 2 weeks ago.<br><br>Oakland to win. Oakland has won 5 of 7 this from from minnesota. We are <br>getting them at a big dog today which means later in the series when the <br>studs hit the mound we wont be laying as much to win. Oakland is 9-1 in <br>L10, and minnesota is 2-8 in L10. <br><br>Oakland under. Lot of good pitchers in this series and oakland roads o/u <br>record is 17/31 and minnesota's home o/u record is 16/29. I think we can <br>find our under in this series. <br><br><br><br>I warn you, tomorrow we have a TON of plays. Going to be by far our <br>biggest week. Goodluck everyone!

Comments

• ProduceProduce Banned
    edited August 2005
    Here is what I am looking at for tomorrow incase any of you want to add <br>anything between now and then.<br><br><br>yankees in cleveland<br>Boston at home<br>Texas at home<br>Texas over possibly<br>Angels at home<br>Mets at home<br>Atlanta in cinci<br>Houston in arizona, maybe
  • OrlandoMagOrlandoMag Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    Nice looking card....Plenty of series that look like a "better win at <br>least one" coming up. I have been playing basically the same system as <br>yours and have some solid units profit off of it for the year (approx 30). <br>Without the Angels losing the last 3 to Seattle before the break, it would <br>be real healthy. That was a pounding with 3 str -180s or higher.
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited August 2005
    well I have only been playing this system since a few days after the <br>All-star break. I cant imagine what I would be up if I had played it from <br>the begining of the year
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited August 2005
    Won 2 of 3 today. <br><br>Up 27 units for the year now.<br><br><br>Since the Cards play lost it will be carried over to tomorrow as well a <br>TON of more plays. I posted probables earlier today but Ill finalize them <br>first thing tomorrow morning. <br><br>Only play that is still on is:<br><br>Cards under (game 2)