Betting Talk

Edward

GDogGDog Senior Member
edited August 2005 in Sports Betting
Why is it, that a service that is scamming bettors is called out, it is OK <br>as long as it is not a sponsor.<br>ATS is one of the biggest scammers of all, and posts pointing this out are <br>never deleted. The same with Big Al, MArc Lawrence, etc...<br><br>Just b/c AAA is a friend or a sponsored service, I do no think that should <br>exempt him from be called out when he is being dishonest.<br><br>Your thoughts?

Comments

• RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited August 2005
    As I said below, the AAA story has been played out here time and again. <br>He doesn't advertise here and rarely even posts. If you guys have a <br>vendetta against him take it somewhere else. I'm not going to get <br>involved or allow the bashing here on my forum.<br><br><br>Edward
  • GDogGDog Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    Fair enough. But if he does post any play whatsoever, we should be <br>allowed to warn anyone reading, to be wary of his plays or serivce.
  • surfsurf Banned
    edited August 2005
    i thought this site was about honesty..if someone has not been honest then <br>they should be called out..if a service has been dishonest they should be <br>ban for life..come on keep it honest..scammers will be scammers........