Betting Talk

Special Offer on 2005 Total Football Pass

SportsGuruSportsGuru Senior Member
edited August 2005 in Sports Betting
Hi gang,<br><br>After a nice almost 2 month layoff to get ready for the upcoming football <br>season and take a much needed vacation, I am back and ready to rock come <br>late August when college football cranked up full throttle!<br><br>I will be posting a college football freebie every weekend during the <br>regular season and hope to help make you money with these selections. The <br>way I go about deciding which college selection to make free is by <br>basically choosing which of my selections I like the best personally. My <br>plays are based on technical, fundamental, and situational analysis and I <br>am equally confident in all selections I make (thus they are always <br>alloted the same unit designation) but there is usually one where my gut <br>instinct really likes and thus I make that particular one the college <br>football freebie for the weekend.<br><br>As for my premium service, I have what is called a Total Football Season <br>Pass (also have monthly and weekend subscriptions as well). Quite a few <br>readers and posters to BT are members of this season pass and I appreciate <br>their business! For those that aren't, I am extending a special offer to <br>join in the fun this season by continuing my Early Bird Special that I had <br>back in June and have it go until August 20th. The special is only $219 <br>(will be $499 after August 20th) for the entire season! This will get you <br>every football selection from pro and college that I make. I typically <br>have 8-11 selections over the course of a full weekend for those wondering <br>how plays you'll get when you subscribe.<br><br>The past 3 seasons I have made my clients over 170 units and all plays are <br>verified at TrackPicks if you wish to take a look at past performance.<br><br>I look forward to contributing to your success this football season <br>whether it be with just the freebies or with my premium service!<br><br>Have a great week and let's make the bookies pay in 2005!<br>SportsGuru<br>http://www.GuruWins.com<br>Proud Sponsor of BettingTalk

Comments

• BigJoeBigJoe Banned
    edited August 2005
    hey guys if you are looking for solid football winners<br>can't go wrong with MR GURU.<br>good luck this season!!
  • SportsGuruSportsGuru Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    ...appreciate the recommendation! Let's give the bookies a severe beating <br>this season!<br><br>SportsGuru