Betting Talk

Missed everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

LuvtheHypeLuvtheHype Senior Member
edited August 2005 in Sports Betting
I missed youi all. I have been gone and trying to get the life in order, <br>but miss my buds on Betting Talk. Tell me what I missed (it has been close <br>to 2 months) I am in debt of course but could use some help in the <br>following college and NFL season for football. Baseball got me good. :-( <br>What did I miss? Blackjacks jokes , the infmaous picks of the day. Catch <br>me up so I can get back on track. Chemical, I am awaiting a good college <br>season this year in pigskin.

Comments

• GooseSTLGooseSTL Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    Hey Luv, <br>First of all, if you are in debt, DON'T GAMBLE!!! (None of my business, <br>just advice)<br><br>BJ21 is gone. Got married to Miguel and moved to Mexico.<br><br>AAA is gone, apparently a scammer.<br><br>BigJoe is around and has been doing well in MLB and is the WBNA king of <br>kings.<br><br>Patriots kicked off the site.<br><br>Marquis still picken 'em good.<br><br>GooseSTL still drinking and smoking.<br><br>Edward still in charge and doing a great job of monitoring the site.<br><br>There were some terrorist bombings in London about 3 weeks ago.<br><br>The Cards have the best record in the NL.<br><br>NFL camps have started.<br><br>It has been a very hot summer in the Midwest.<br><br>Need anything else? Glad to see you're back. Money Management is the key.<br><br>GooseSTL
  • briansbrians Banned
    edited August 2005
    Infamous One a days LOL we are on fire.<br><br>I have personally offered in the One A days for football 300.00 1st place <br>and 100.00 last place details to come.<br><br>Ill bet you had oldlady problems didnt you.???
  • GooseSTLGooseSTL Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    Crud-Brians,I forgot about 1 a days.Sorry.EOM
  • fishfish Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    what about me and my liikkeeyyss..EOM lol
  • LuvtheHypeLuvtheHype Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    I am nopt in debt, debt. I am just in the red a bit and wanna get back on <br>track. Thanks for the advice. I was wondering where everyone went. I just <br>didn't do well in baseball and got smart and stopped. Just want to get <br>prepared for football, which I did OK in last fall. Hope all is well with <br>you. and dmn i dated Miguel a while back, didn't think he was the marrying <br>type.
  • LuvtheHypeLuvtheHype Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    Girlfrirnds yeah, but she is gone , but she was the one that was telling <br>me I was a problemed man, man women know how to hit you where it counts. <br>Miguel never did that to me, but he left me for Blackjack