Betting Talk

I am no baseball handicapper but this is

hotbustophotbustop Senior Member
edited August 2005 in Sports Betting
ridiculous. I have played against the O's since they left Seattle 2-2 <br>after the break and I am cleaning up. No handicapping needed. They <br>suck. Now throw in the Palmiero scam and it only gets better. They hate <br>Mazilli, don't like Sosa, and he can't play anyways, yet they still put <br>him out there.<br>As an oriole's fan it does hurt 0 but hey atleast I am cashing in big <br>going against them.<br><br>I am surprised that more people aren't pounding them on this board. Trust <br>me, as a fan who watched almost every game... they are awful and playing <br>with little life right now. Even Tejada doesn't seem to have much pep <br>right now.<br><br>The other team that is making me rich is the Reds. Believe it or not I <br>think they may be up the most money since the break. WHile other teams <br>like the A's are winning they are doin so at -200 or more mot of the <br>time. The Reds are doing it at +140 or more. Since the break they have <br>swept the Rockies, 2 of 3 to the Brewers, split with the Cubs, 2 of 3 from <br>LA, and swept the Padres as a dog each game.<br><br>Like I said - no handicapper of baseball but shit I figured I would share <br>this with you all. I am winning with no method to my madness everynight <br>right now. Against Baltimore and on the Reds.<br><br>To blacksheep, tsn has a free horse tracker so you don't have to pay for <br>anything.<br><br>For horsplayers out there, Artie Schiller should win easily today in the <br>8th at Saratoga.<br><br>Peace