Betting Talk

Dylan, GDog, everyone else...

RightAngleRightAngle Admin
edited August 2005 in Sports Betting
I'm tired of sitting here and deleting messages all day. If you can not <br>respect the site rules, you are going to get banned.<br><br>RULE #2<br>Do not bash, insult, flame, or make any other type of negative attack <br>towards other users.<br><br>Final warning guys.<br><br><br>Edward

Comments

• RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited August 2005
    When someone is losing there is no reason to point it out and rub it in. <br>Especially out of the blue! I don't want all the negativity here.<br><br>You guys are upset that W2BO isn't in the service area anymore and at the <br>same time you have been bashing them all day. It doesn't make any sense.<br><br>Anyway, enough is enough. Whatever you have against these guys from other <br>sites/forums do not bring it here.<br><br><br>Edward
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited August 2005
    2. Do not bash, insult, flame, or make any other type of negative attack <br>towards other users.<br><br>If someone says hey Dylan, your fades suck in baseball. I consider that <br>to be a negative attack. If someone says hey Dylan, your fades are <br>kicking ass, I have no problem that.<br><br>The point is that I don't want negativity, name calling, and bashing to <br>dominate the forum. We are all on the same side.<br><br><br>Edward