Betting Talk

How is it beneficial to the site

corvettecorvette Senior Member
edited August 2005 in Sports Betting
for a service to be a so called contributor?? If we are getting all of <br>their plays posted for free in the service area, how does it benefit us <br>for them to post 1 or 2 plays and call themselves a contributor?? The <br>site has much more to gain by getting all of their plays, then just 1 or <br>2. I don't understand how we benefit by these services being so called <br>contributors. Then have everything to gain, and we lose out. I didn't <br>think this site was to help the services. I thought it was to benefit us <br>players. Just a thought.

Comments

• RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited August 2005
    Corvette,<br><br>I established this policy when I started the forum. The reason being that <br>I am a service myself and more or less got started posting in forums. I <br>believe every service should be given an opportunity to participate and <br>contribute to this forum. Once they choose to do so, it is not right to <br>have their plays posted in the service area also. I know some people <br>would rather be able to get all of their plays free but it is a give and <br>take situation. This is best case scenario for all parties involved (the <br>service, the readers, and the forum owner). Everyone gives and gets a <br>little something.<br><br><br>Edward