Betting Talk

***** mlb play *****

BigJoeyBigJoey Senior Member
edited August 2005 in Sports Betting
guys i just thought i would throw out a strong play i got for tonight <br>after reading all this stuff going on here, but like they say ( everyones <br>got a price $$) play ST. LOUIS -165 tonight and that should make you <br>happy. gl big joey m

Comments

• BigJoeyBigJoey Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    i realy like and followed your basketball fades and looking forward to <br>your football fades, i think it is a big disadvantage to you in sports <br>where your laying odds like in baseball for the fade factor to work. i <br>would like to thank you for everything you do on this forum and keep <br>fadeing these fades because you really know what you are doing , gl big <br>joey m
    edited August 2005
    thats what i meant i dont think they will work in sports where you are <br>laying money compared to a sport where you are laying points because when <br>you laying points you can really see how bad some of these guys luck r. <br>can you beleave lenny stevens went 2-0 yesterday wish i knew who he is on <br>tonight because a couldnt see that happening again tonight?? gl
    edited August 2005
    thats ok , tom . another day eom
  • surfsurf Banned
    edited August 2005
    hey rip..how do get all of these emails w/ service plays..can i get on <br>the list..thanks