Betting Talk

ONE A DAY

Wire2WireWire2Wire Senior Member
edited August 2005 in Sports Betting
THE CONTRIBUTIONS TO THIS THREAD HAVE REALLY FALLEN OFF...LET'S GET GOING <br>AGAIN...record 11-8...plus $27.30 yesterday or 13 .7 units...today SUFFOLK <br>DOWNS RACE 3...LITTLE FLOSS $50 place and $50 skow...$10 exacta box LITTLE <br>FLOSS and CONVEY THE MOMENT...$120...MINUS $288.70 or 144.3 units...w2w

Comments

• rootirooti Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    record 2nd half 12-3 +9 units<br>brians... get your shit together and start back on a streak<br>today really like jose sosa to beat up on the reds<br>sosa has a 1.69 era last 3 starts and atlanta hasn't lost 2 in a row since <br>mid-july<br>cincy is coming off a great road trip having split with the dodgers and <br>sweeping the pods, but it will come to an end with sosa and hotlanta's bats<br>atlanta -145<br>gl to all
  • surfsurf Banned
    edited August 2005
    D Train +155....XGL Bases Record 0-0-0
  • briansbrians Banned
    edited August 2005
    I am trying its this Unit shit. If i have 3 games i like then i will post <br>the one that will hurt me the least in UNITS. <br><br>Hey I had Florida yesterday + 180<br><br>So today i think all the controversy in Baltimore will hurt the team. <br>plus they are already playing like shit. Take the run line.
  • rootirooti Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    brians..already did , thanks
  • SweetnessSweetness Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    Hey guys hope all is well, I've had to work a lot lately so will post when <br>i can. Gonna enjoy a day off. I'm on a serious slide dropping 4 straight <br>so beware!! I like the Cubs and Zambrano today in Philly and anxious to <br>see the addition of M.Lawton to the leadoff spot. I'll take Zambrano at <br>this price any day.<br>...............<br>Chi Cubs -117 (18-10 betting on/vs CHI teams)<br><br>41-34 +$$311
  • kinkylookinkyloo Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    DETROIT TIGERS