Betting Talk

Tues. Bases

mmurphy77mmurphy77 Senior Member
edited August 2005 in Sports Betting
Lost with the Cards Mon. in my only game so week has started at 0-1, Last <br>11 days at 19-5, Last 30 days at 56-21-1, Last 45 days at 76-32-2 and YTD <br>at 143-72-4.<br>Today my top pick is Garland and the White Sox over Towers and Toronto. <br>Garland will be 16-4 if he wins and that's the best record in the majors <br>along with Carpenter. My main reason for this pick is that the White Sox <br>and the Reds and the Athletics are the 3 top teams in the Majors right now <br>in Runs scored over the past 10 games. White Sox are 3rd over the past 5 <br>games while the Blue Jays are the 2nd Worst with only the lowly Padres <br>scoring fewer runs over the past 5 games. Tomorrow favors the White Sox <br>again with Hern. over Bush who Toronto is 4 & 8 when he starts. Then <br>Thurs. the Blue Jays may win one with McGowan over Contreras who has had 4 <br>terrible outings over his past 9 games.<br>Then if the White Sox look good I'll bet have as much on Roger Clemens <br>against Vargas and Arizona as they are taking the NL West by default from <br>a fast fading Padres bunch. They should have a better chance of beating <br>the Astro's tomorrow when Vazquez goes against Astacio and then Thursday <br>looks like an tossup with two Lefties going - Rodriquez against Halsey. <br>Good Luck Today!

Comments

• hotbustophotbustop Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    Nice to see someone else recognize how hot the Reds are. Hey they are <br>only 10 games out of the WC baby.