Betting Talk

Dylans plays

GDogGDog Senior Member
edited August 2005 in Sports Betting
FOund this at another site.<br>Thought some may be interested.<br>No politics with it. Just posting his post.<br><br><br><br><br>Rips Plays for Tues and my Goy <br>
<br>
<br><br>okay guys,,im talking like service now so fade me..When we (posters) start <br>talking like services we lose 80% of the time so please fade my goy <br>tonight,,good luck ..1-1 last night but won a whopping.. 37*<br><br>Yankess,,RIps Goy..-117..leiter will rock tonight,,It;s my 5000* goy with <br>a 100% guarantee money back or my football Fades free,, <br><br>Cubbies..-116....riding with my buddies,,bob balfe <br><br>Mets run line -1.5 runs +150 <br><br>good luck guys,,woooohoooooooooooo<br>__________________<br> <br> <br>leiter pitch well in all 2 out of 3 outings..i no he threw 115 pitches in <br>his last game in only 5 innings,,,but the yanks had yesterday off and <br>there bullpen is well rested..plus the yanks are relaxed after the trading <br>deadline,,and there coming off 2 unbelievable wins at home on sat & sunday <br>against the mighty angels,,i look for this to be highscoring but look for <br>the yanks to win rather easy,,11-5...