Betting Talk

I am going to play a few horses.

cluelessclueless Banned
edited August 2005 in Sports Betting
Colonial race 8, I will try and beat the heavy fav with horses 4 and 5. <br>win and place on both.

Comments

• cluelessclueless Banned
    edited August 2005
    10 to win<br>8 to win and place
    edited August 2005
    I don't know what it is but when I post night races, they lose!<br><br>Race 5, 3 and 9 to win.
    edited August 2005
    Can't find a horse to beat the 7 so I'll throw a hundred on 7. Win.
  • MrExactaMrExacta Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    $50 to win #4 and #11<br><br>$10 ExB 4-7-11<br><br>$160.00<br><br>MrExacta -`
    edited August 2005
    One last try here.<br><br>Horses 2 and 6 to win.
    edited August 2005
    #4 and #8<br><br>$5 ExW 4-2-8/4-2-6-8<br><br>$45 Ticket<br><br>MrExacta -`
  • cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    Re: Any more picks Mr. Exacta
    edited August 2005
    # 9, win.
    edited August 2005
    $5 ExW 3/4-6-8<br><br>MrExacta -`
    edited August 2005
    I will play some more races from Mountaineer, I also love the Angels <br>tonight -2.5 +165<br><br>I lost about $1,000 yesterday, so I'm playing conservative tonight to try <br>and get my chips back.<br><br>MrExacta -`
    edited August 2005
    Will light up the tote board next time she races, I've added her to my <br>Stable Alert. It almost looked as if Otero wanted her to finish 3rd in <br>this race. If you watch that stretch run, it looks like that #1 horse <br>could have blown by the field at will, but the jockey kind of stops <br>working her then starts back into her when the 4th place horse started to <br>catch her near the wire.<br><br>I'll post the replay when it becomes available so you can give me your <br>opinion.<br><br>I'll go $50/$100 next time she runs I don't care what the odds.<br><br>MrExacta -`
    edited August 2005
    I've been at the gym, here's the replay for the 6th race at Mountaineer.<br><br>Also - look at those Angels roll! > -2.5 +165, looks like I'll get my <br>grand back from yesterday plus a few hundred on the day.<br><br>http://www.oldgrish.com/MNR0802200506p.wmv<br><br>Watch that #1 horse make sure he gets 3rd.<br><br>MrExacta -`