Betting Talk

A Little Help Please...

footballpixfootballpix Senior Member
edited August 2005 in Sports Betting
I use team local papers to find QB rotations and game plans as part of my <br>handicapping. Unfortunately, many newspapers online now want you to <br>register a lot of personal info so they can send you 6000 emails to <br>subscribe. That sucks.<br>What I am looking for is a place that may be something other than the <br>usual places for info... not USA Today, NFL .com, etc...<br><br>If anyone has some insight on a place that I may not know of to get this <br>info, I will give a free week of plays to anyone who's website feedback I <br>select. Don't worry, I am not a snake... if it is useful and I haven't <br>already used it, I will be glad to give the free week. ANY week you want <br>through the end of the season. If I didn't have so many already, I would <br>list them all so that we could eliminate most of the usual suspects.<br><br>Thanks in advance for any assistance.<br><br>Mychal<br>www.AdvantageSports1.com

Comments

• lakers300lakers300 Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    I would still use what works i.e. the local papers. Just open up an email <br>account at hotmail or yahoo so your email account doesn't get clogged with <br>junk.