Betting Talk

LIR ; when using the Bowmans lines systems..

dakingdaking Senior Member
edited August 2005 in Sports Betting
are you saying play the dog when the runline is plus money or play the <br>dogs runline?

Comments

• ProduceProduce Banned
    edited August 2005
    I think what he is saying is when you can play the dog +1.5 you take it if <br>it is on the plus side. <br><br><br>For example:<br><br><br>Boston -1.5 -130<br>KC +1.5 +110<br><br><br>The play would be on KC here since they are getting runs and plus money
  • LetItRideLetItRide Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    Take the dogs on the RL. Of course, it didn't help last night as it went <br>0-3.
  • TheNFLManTheNFLMan Banned
    edited August 2005
    The closing lines on last night's games had no teams at plus runs and plus <br>vig. You should always check the closing lines. The dog can change sides <br>at any moment. LIR's system was 0-0 last night.
  • LetItRideLetItRide Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    I like your numbers better. LOL<br><br>Like I said, I don't play them all. I try to pick my spots, but I did play <br>Arizona last night when I caught them at (+105). The other 2 I didn't <br>play, but KC and Zona both pulled a choke job late in the game to blow the <br>(+1') cover. Baltimore was never close, and I figured as much with Ponson <br>on the hill.
  • GooseSTLGooseSTL Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    I never saw a dog RL at plus either. EOM
  • TheNFLManTheNFLMan Banned
    edited August 2005
    KC was +1.5 +101 on the early lines