Betting Talk

Some thoughts

vincentvegavincentvega Senior Member
edited August 2005 in Sports Betting
As much as he is an asshole sometimes, Clemens is truly amazing.<br><br>The Twins are done, we could probably make a lot of money playing against <br>them, the rest of the season.<br><br>The A's are playing great right now but in another 3 weeks, their starters <br>will be into innings for the year that they have never been.<br><br>Being a Yankee fan, I am starting to think that their shit pitching has <br>finally caught up with them. <br><br>The Cardinals will go to the WS and get wasted again. <br><br>If you get the pleasure to watch him, no one is better than Mariano Rivera.<br><br>Manny is Manny and as crazy as he is, we would all take him in a second on <br>our team, he is a machine. <br><br>This place was better when BJ and Dylan were here full time.<br><br>This place is better becuase Factsman, TaylorMade and some other shmucks <br>are not. <br><br>Sunday mornings analyzing the NFL games until right before game times and <br>still coming up with a shitbag loser - I cannot wait!<br><br>W2W is the Lou Gehrig of this site, never deterred, always positive, like <br>a Rolex.<br><br>Let's all try to bust balls a little nicer so people stay around <br>especially when they have some history. <br><br>GL

Comments

• Wire2WireWire2Wire Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    thank you very much.i just try to help out.w2w
  • OrlandoMagOrlandoMag Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    No question on that one....I can't stand the Yanks, but I do enjoy <br>watching him work. His cut fastball is the best pitch in bases now, and <br>maybe of all-time, when he was in his prime. Considering his ERA this <br>year, he is still almost as good as he was at his best.