Betting Talk

LT Profits Free Play

Who2BetOnWho2BetOn Member
edited August 2005 in Sports Betting
LT Profits <br><br> <br>New York Yankees (-135) <br>Wed Aug 3 '05 7:05p <br> <br>Cleveland held on to take the series opener here last night 6-5 after <br>nearly squandering a 5-run lead, but we look for the Bronx Bombers to get <br>some payback tonight in front of a national audience.<br><br>Mussina is a solid 10-6 with a 3.80 ERA and 1.31 WHIP, but the scary part <br>is that the former All-Star has gotten better as the season has gone on. <br>The Moose has now recorded 3 consecutive Quality Starts while posting a <br>1.77 ERA with an excellent 1.18 WHIP over those efforts. Perhaps most <br>importantly is the fact that Mussina has pitched very well vs. the Indians <br>throughout his career, and he has recorded Quality Starts in each of his <br>last 5 outings against them. <br><br>Now Cliff Lee is quietly having a very good year in his own right, <br>currently sitting at 11-4 with a 3.95 ERA. However, while Mussina has <br>gotten better, Lee has become much more hittable as of late. He has just 2 <br>Quality Starts in his last 6 efforts, with a bloated 5.59 ERA and 1.46 <br>WHIP over those starts. He has also had his problems with the Yankees as <br>he owns an 11.19 ERA in 3 career starts against them, all of them Indian <br>losses. <br><br>Courtesy Who2beton and LT Profits

Comments

• GDogGDog Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    Record to date for Free plays on this site:<br><br>8-8 -$157
  • cluelessclueless Banned
    edited August 2005
    Give these guys a break dude.
  • LetItRideLetItRide Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    Gdog is doing this forum a great service by tracking their record for all <br>to see. I guarantee you if they were up, they'd be posting the record <br>themselves.
  • vincentvegavincentvega Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    GDOG is obviously a rotwieller! EOM
  • GDogGDog Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    There is nothing wrong with posting their record. <br><br>If they show a winning record, posters who follow them win, and they win <br>by gaining more clients.<br><br>If their record is in the negative, then they may want to post their best <br>quality plays to improve their record. Which once again is good for the <br>public.<br><br>This is their form of advertising on this forum, I am a big <br>(huge)proponent of truth in advertising.<br>Their record will indicate their worthiness.
  • killerbkillerb Junior Member
    edited August 2005
    i dont think its fair to document their record as a whole.. <br><br>it should be done per capper.. just my opinion..
  • killerbkillerb Junior Member
    edited August 2005
    LOL.... <br><br>then why are they not advertising their number one capper in MLB.. up 71 <br>units and #1 at the NS monitor..