Betting Talk

Wed. Bases

mmurphy77mmurphy77 Senior Member
edited August 2005 in Sports Betting
Lost with Garland yesterday and got off a winner in CLemens so my week is <br>now at 0-2 and Last 12 days at 19-6,Last 31 days at 56-22-1,Last 46 days <br>at 76-33-2 and YTD 143-73-4.<br>Tonight I like Pedro Martinez over Mil. and Santos in an easy one I hope. <br>Pedro and Roger have the two lowest B.A. numbers in the NL at .187 and <br>they both allow the fewest hits per 9 innings at 6.0. The next on my list <br>is Prior and then Carpenter and I didn't play him last night either which <br>is a bummer. I can't believe I passed on two of the top 4 pitchers in the <br>NL and got on Garland who is 15th in the AL on my list. <br>Tonight we also have Harden going against Silva and Harden leads the AL in <br>B.A. at .190 and in hits at 6.8. Tomorrow the #2 guy goes and that's Zito <br>at .215 & 7.2. Twins just not playing well and shouldn't put up much of a <br>fight to Harden who has won 5 of this last 6 and only allowed over 5 hits <br>in one of those, his last game when Detroit got to him for 12 hits but <br>lost 8-4. Silva has been pitching very well for the Twins but still <br>losing his last 3 and only allowing 2 ER's per game lately. The main <br>thing to keep in mind here is that Oakland has only lost to Westbrook, <br>Santana of LAA, & Garland in their last 20 games against Right Handers. <br>17-3 is what I call some domination. At least with a Lefty going against <br>Oakland opponents see a 14 & 6 record over the last 20 and think they have <br>a little bit of a chance! Good Luck Tonight!