Betting Talk

Derek Lowe banging FSN reporter ...

ChemicalATChemicalAT Senior Member
edited August 2005 in Sports Betting
You know, back during the first week of the season I saw Fox Sports West <br>anchor Carolyn Hughes interview this guy after the Dodgers played Arizona <br>and I told my roommate "she's fucking him." It was amazing, they were <br>making goo goo eyes at each other during the interview and it was like she <br>didn't want the interview to end. And she would interview him for no <br>fucking reason. <br> Anyway, Lowe's suspected some shit going (probably because she watched <br>the same thing) and hired a PI. Now, Hughes has been taken off of the <br>Dodgers beat for Fox Sports. Hmmm .... go figure. <br> It's funny because I know some dude who knows a chich who knows her <br>(confusing?) and he told me she said last summer (as in 2004) she was <br>taking a trip to Europe and her goal was to bone as many guys as possible.

Comments

• ChemicalATChemicalAT Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    what was Fox Sports thinking? If you hire these little gutter sluts, then <br>they're probably going to end up fucking the players. It's like putting me <br>in a donut shop with $20 and saying "now only order coffee." Or asking me <br>to work at a pizza place. I'll eat the place for all it's worth.
  • footballpixfootballpix Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    Have you seen Krystal fernandez at FOX 11, who does Dodger Post Game on <br>Saturdays?<br>Smooooookin.
  • ChemicalATChemicalAT Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    I have seen her. All those broads they hire now are hot. But here's the <br>problem - they're still women. They start seeing dollar signs when they're <br>around millionaires and the next thing you know, they're banging the <br>players. It's a total conflict of interest. I don't know why these outfits <br>hire them. They take jobs away from men who would actually stay <br>professional.
  • vegasgreedvegasgreed Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    Is she the one who does the moring updates for Fox sports radio?
  • footballpixfootballpix Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    VG, I don't know about that as I haven't heard the show. I can say that if <br>you watch the FOX 11 postgame after the Saturday GOW here in SoCal, she is <br>always on doing interviews. Tall, long brown hair, HUGE rack and never <br>seems to have a bra anywhere nearby. I don't know how the players keep the <br>focus on her face when answering.<br><br>AT, understood and agreed, but look at media and TV in general. It is an <br>extension of the crap that's on and the use of SEX to sell everything.