Betting Talk

Football Fantasy Selections

SISportsSISports Senior Member
edited August 2005 in Sports Betting
As many of the various leagues around the country are preparing for their <br>respective football fantasy drafts will members of this forum be willing <br>to share some of their potential draft picks and sleepers.<br>I really like Carson Palmer of the Bengals to toss for 4,000+ yards with <br>at least 30TD's this year.<br>Lamont Jordan of the Raiders should rush for a minimum of 1,400 yards in <br>that pass happy offense.<br><br>Any other input?<br><br>SI

Comments

• ryphiryphi Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    I have one for you. Where do you draft Manning? If you have the first <br>pick do you take him or go with LT? Someone brought to my attention other <br>details for drafting RB's. Look at their division to see what defense <br>they must go up against at least twice a year. I would be weary of <br>picking Tiki Barber when Phili and Washington have solid defensive units <br>against the rush. Not to say that he won't have a good season but that is <br>going against him. Any RB in the NFC West has a shot of running up a lot <br>of yards. Arrington, Alexander and Steven Jackson are all good for that <br>reason.
  • BookiefitsBookiefits Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    Michael Clayton WR from the Bucs break out year. Kevin Jones RB from <br>Detroit. Spread offense with those receivers, he should gouge the <br>defense.