Betting Talk

edward ??

firstclassfirstclass Senior Member
edited August 2005 in Sports Betting
should the services that post plays on this forum keep a record .<br>it seems to me there is a few out of a bunch that do .only the ones that <br>are winning .<br>i hope this great forum you have created ,does turn into 50 services <br>touting their websites.is that fair to your service sponsors?<br>once word gets out that any service that puts up a play here and there <br>,win or lose record or not .<br>will not have their picks posted in the service play area .lookout the <br>service play are will be history .<br>i rarely look in there any way but it is nice to see who all the services <br>are on now and then .<br>certanly any sponsor of this site gets the bonus of advertising and having <br>their plays not listed .<br>i guess time will tell .but i think its already happening . . this is the <br>best forum i have found i hope it stays that way.gluck

Comments

• BigJoeyBigJoey Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    im sure you meant to say does not turn out?
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited August 2005
    Thank you for your comments and input.<br><br>If there gets to be too many services who wish to become contributors I <br>will probably increase the requirements for eligibity such as require <br>detailed analysis and updated records. We will make sure that the service <br>is bringing something of value to the board and earning their exemption.<br><br>Thanks & good luck,<br><br><br>Edward
  • firstclassfirstclass Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    thanks