Betting Talk

Didn't someone post a "system"

corvettecorvette Senior Member
edited August 2005 in Sports Betting
recently that was 4-0? Play a team on the run line that is + runs and + <br>money. I believe the Brewers and the Royals fit that tonight.

Comments

• GDogGDog Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    I'm not saying go out and play all these every day, but just to let you <br>cappers out there know so that you can keep it in the back of your mind <br>while capping. I use Bowman's lines for this, because they typically <br>cannot be beat on dog RL's. This is one of my favorite systems for its <br>simplicity and solidness:<br><br>Play ON any dog where the run line is at plus money. <br><br>There you have it...that's it. It went 3-0 yesterday for a tidy 3.7 unit <br>profit. For the entire season, it is 35-18 for a 22.4 unit profit. Good <br>luck!
  • sethsethsethseth Junior Member
    edited August 2005
    does anyone have the record of this system? I'd like a little more <br>history before I jump on the bandwagon.
  • TheNFLManTheNFLMan Banned
    edited August 2005
    The last time this system, which may only be a trend, became an issue I <br>asked the same question:<br>What website has records available on game run lines and odds against the <br>run lines?<br><br>I, like you, received no response. However, I believe that the records may <br>be available from statfox.com for a nominal fee. <br><br>Do you remember DROCK's underdog system? One thing that I can tell you is <br>that all of DROCK's losses would have wins had he been taking the run line <br>instead of the juice. And, I have yet to find one road trip consisting of <br>6 or more games in which the underdog did not either win at least one of <br>the first 7 > games (or) lose at least one of the first 7 > games by one <br>run!!!