Betting Talk

Is San Fran really this bad? Cant beat Colo

GooseSTLGooseSTL Senior Member
edited August 2005 in Sports Betting
at home? What a joke. No longer betting on games between two shitty <br>teams again. They better come through. And you too Angels, hold on to <br>the lead. Got major jack on your ass too.

Comments

• NEJimNEJim Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    Answer yes they are,eom
  • MarquisMarquis Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    .......yes, just like the overrated Cardinals.<br><br>Oh, yea they play a bunch of weak teams! Did the Astros get moved into <br>the Central, or do we have to evaluate things at the all-star break?<br><br>If you want to talk about overrated, how bout those Blue Jays or even <br>those Indians weren't those teams supposed to fade away about 30 games ago?<br><br>However regarding the Astros, I will play against them anytime the big 3 <br>aren't throwing; this team can't score period.<br><br>GO CARDS!
  • NEJimNEJim Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    SFO-2-2 btm 7 EOM
  • GooseSTLGooseSTL Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    I am a little afraid of teh 'Stros right now. 7 game series: Clemens, <br>Oswalt, Pettite, Badke, Clemens, Oswalt, Pettite. I'm a bit scared of <br>this versus Carps, Morriss, and Mulder. And our middle pen has been <br>aweful the last 2 weeks. Though we do have half the lineup from AAA <br>playing. Just think have a good shot at us if defense fails. CWS is <br>beatable in the WS. They are not as good as their record. Tired of <br>typing. GL,<br><br>GooseSTL
  • Duke30Duke30 Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    They keep talking about their AAA lineup and how everyone is hurt. This <br>is baseball, every single team has injuries and replacements. <br><br>If management thought the team was in such bad shape then they should have <br>traded.<br><br>I hear the excuses in August about their minor league lineup just so when <br>they fall apart in October they can blame the kids.