Betting Talk

FREE ADVICE THURSDAY AT SARATOGA 08-04-05

Wire2WireWire2Wire Senior Member
edited August 2005 in Sports Betting
WE TRY TO PUT A DENT IN THE DEFICIT WITH THESE...1st IMPEACHTHEPRO $2 <br>w/p...3rd BROADWAY VIEW $10 w/p...6th ON THE ACORN $10 win and $6 <br>place...7th $2 w/p...8th $2 w/p AVERY HALL...9th CHEROKEE CHIEF $2 across <br>the board...TOTAL INVESTMENT $54...GOOD RACING

Comments

• cluelessclueless Banned
    edited August 2005
    Wire.<br><br>I am having trouble making any money here. I did hit the 50 dollar horse <br>in the 1st jump race yesterday. They can't cheat in that type of race. <br>Otherwise, I am thinking of removing this track from my list. Don't know <br>if the horses are just too good and any of 6 can win. The Jocks are too <br>good. Maybe they are all a bunch of crooks. Who knows, but I am tired of <br>it.
  • Wire2WireWire2Wire Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    I make my picks early and then leave it.There is money to be made at <br>MONMOUTH...MONTICELLO...LOUISIANNA DOWNS...I probably will bet them <br>today.SARATOGA RACING has not been the same since they lengthened the <br>meet.I think for the rest of it I will list $2 on one horse in each race <br>.You knock yourself out trying to pick the 2 or 3 races that are betable <br>each day.w2w