Betting Talk

One A day

briansbrians Banned
edited August 2005 in Sports Betting
Record 14-7<br><br>+8.65 units<br><br>Today Texas<br><br>Rooti good record plus need a receipe for canning hungarian hot Wax <br>peppers.<br><br>Shot a 35 yesterday and only hit i good Drive and i didnt make a putt. <br>Hmmmmm I guesss my irons were on fire.heheheh<br><br>Nejim almost went with Tampa yesterday i just couldnt pull the trigger. <br>Good Job.

Comments

• Wire2WireWire2Wire Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    record 12-9...won $19 exacta yesterday but was a loss on total <br>play...minus $269.70 or 134.35 units entering today...SARATOGA <br>3rd...BROADWAY VIEW...20 units across the board...$120...w2w
  • rootirooti Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    13-4 record +9 units<br>going with minny run line +1.5<br>zito is a good pitcher, but so is lohse.<br>think the game will be close and minny might even win it outright<br>gl<br>gotta go and do some work<br>brians, did you get the recipe listed below??
  • NEJimNEJim Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    Win wth Tam on Wen.Record 13-7 for+7.88 units<br>Today Alt. Davies +112
  • SISportsSISports Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    Went 1-1 yesterday losing $10.00 or 1/10 of a unit.<br><br>Today's Play is on the Arizona Diamondbacks -115<br><br>Good Luck,<br>SI
  • SweetnessSweetness Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    Winner w/ the Nats yesterday.<br>Gonna take a shot w/ prior and the cubs today bouncing back from a sorry <br>ass loss yesterday.<br>......<br>Chi Cubs -110 (19-10 betting on/vs chi teams)<br><br>Record: 43-34 +$$511
  • surfsurf Banned
    edited August 2005
    Reds-122...Record 1-1...0 units...nice score brains..ill take 2 a <br>side..lol
  • jackson21jackson21 Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    Oakland/Minn Under 8 Zito/Lohse ---My OAD record 4-1.
  • briansbrians Banned
    edited August 2005
    Thanks man really strange round irons were great and chipping was good and <br>no 3 putts.<br><br>The other day shot a 29 practice round then went to the League round and <br>shot a 43. Triple bogey the 1st 2 holes.<br><br>Damn game is torture.<br><br>Ok ill give you 2 a side for a 100.00 a hole.<br><br>LOL <br><br><br>Thanks fot posting in the One A days.
  • TheNFLManTheNFLMan Banned
    edited August 2005
    Atlanta under 10.5