Betting Talk

BigJoe

DollarSignsDollarSigns Senior Member
edited August 2005 in Sports Betting
Why not post here no more? I hope it is not because your basball plays <br>have gone on a little slide, here at bettingtalk.

Comments

• BigJoeBigJoe Banned
    edited August 2005
    just going to post the wnba here<br>not going to get into it.<br>you got some great in house cappers here<br>good luck....
  • coachesplayscoachesplays Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    Glad to hear you are posting at least the WNBA in here Joe, never seen <br>anything like the success you are having.<br><br>Much appreciated.
  • Wire2WireWire2Wire Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    thanks for the picks...do not let the mouth that roars get to you...w2w
  • OrlandoMagOrlandoMag Senior Member
    edited August 2005
    How is your bases going, just out of curiosity? Hope things turned back to <br>the positive for you. Bases is the toughest grind of all sports, as you <br>well know....Good luck and thanks for the great WNBA selections.
  • JBDudeJBDude Member
    edited August 2005
    Thanks for the WNBA<br><br><br>Can u tell me where you will be posting any MLB or anything else? <br><br>Dont want to patronize another forum but any info is appreciated.<br><br>Best of luck and continued success. Thanks for all the winners.
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited August 2005
    Guys as you know discussion of other forums on this site is strictly <br>prohibited. I am sure you can understand why.<br><br>Thanks,<br><br><br>Edward
  • JBDudeJBDude Member
    edited August 2005
    Sorry Ed.<br><br>My bad. Just was pulling for Big Joe to return with what he has to offer.<br><br>Have a great weekend.