Betting Talk

MLB H/R/E Prop Help

ericvandenericvanden Senior Member
edited April 2017 in Sports Betting
I could use some help in something I know very little about, MLB H/R/E. I have a few books that have some what seem to be significant differences (1 to 2 HRE between a few books). Am I wrong in calculating that a .5 HRE difference is worth about 10-15c depending on the number (more value for lower totals, less value for higher totals)? Anybody with any knowledge of this would be greatly appreciated....just started to look into these a bit. Thanks again!

E

Comments

• mjc257mjc257 Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    ericvanden wrote: »
    I could use some help in something I know very little about, MLB H/R/E. I have a few books that have some what seem to be significant differences (1 to 2 HRE between a few books). Am I wrong in calculating that a .5 HRE difference is worth about 10-15c depending on the number (more value for lower totals, less value for higher totals)? Anybody with any knowledge of this would be greatly appreciated....just started to look into these a bit. Thanks again!

E

I did a lot of research into this a few years ago, and I want to say I came up with 8-9 cents for average number... totally going by memory though.
  • gobucks2gobucks2 Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    I was just thinking about this the other day. Sorry to say I haven't done any research, but very interested to hear from those who have. I'm guessing j2037 has some thoughts on this?
  • ericvandenericvanden Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    Thanks mcj!
  • j2037j2037 Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    About 8 cents sounds right to me