Betting Talk

Survivor - Week 12

TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
edited November 2016 in Sports Betting
Really torn this week between Buffalo (vs. Jacksonville) and Pittsburgh (at Indy). I was all set on Buffalo, but the Pittsburgh line jumped to the point that they're now a bigger favorite. There are a couple of other good spots for Pittsburgh (week 17 against Cleveland if the Steelers are still playing for something, and week 16 at home against Baltimore, though still a tough one). Buffalo has a home matchup against Cleveland week 15, but that week is shaping up as one with tons of good options. Think I'm leaning Buffalo as I hate taking road teams, and wonder if the line overreacted a bit to the Luck injury (maybe the drop-off really is worth 5-6 points, but seems like a lot).

Comments

• turksureturksure Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    On the New Orleans Saints this week, with Pitt, Buff, Dallas still in the pocket. GL
  • ACE10ACE10 Member
    edited November 2016
    I'm rolling with the Saints in the Dome against young Goff. Only other options are Pitt and NYG. It's a huge pool so saving Pitt for week 17. Don't trust NYG on the road but this is their best spot if you need em. I've been saying for two months that the Browns are gonna win a home game but if they keep playing with different QB's every week then maybe not. Good luck
  • BobbyBingoBobbyBingo Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    The two best picks for me this week are Buffalo or New Orleans
    I don't see Buffalo losing. If they stumble vs the Jags there Wild Card hopes will deminish. The Jags are playing on the road again. I think they are competive but the Bills will be up for this almost a must game.
    New Orleans looks good too but if the Rams make it a defensive game, they could hang around for awhile. Rams offense is bad but if Gurley gets going, you never know. A little scared of that one.
    Good luck to everyone and lets SURVIVE !!
  • milfhuntermilfhunter Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    I was leaning Miami. SF is terrible. They cannot stop anybody, and even worse on the road. Dolphins should. E able to run all over them. Thoughts?
  • BobbyBingoBobbyBingo Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    Miami looks good they are hot and playing at home. I agree SF is bad but they almost knocked off Arizona. Arizona was in control of that whole game till the end when SF tied it and Zona went down the field to kick a Game winning FG Good Luck!