Betting Talk

Loyal long-time client, cant get anything down.

2sportguy2sportguy Senior Member
edited November 2016 in Sports Betting
Thousands of free loaders slamming screen and everything else.

How should regular paying clients feel about this ?

Comments

• RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited November 2016
    It sucks, we probably have to re-think how we do free trials in future, but it is free and will be over in 5 days.
  • jmanjman Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    I agree....I rarely miss plays, but it sucks when RAS wins and you lose which happened today. I don't like the free trials at all!
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    Yes but the middleing opportunities are amazing
  • 2sportguy2sportguy Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    jman wrote: »
    I agree....I rarely miss plays, but it sucks when RAS wins and you lose which happened today. I don't like the free trials at all!

As of today none of my off screens have totals.........Eagle, PPH etc............Too many guys blindly firing away at the same time.

Please shitcan this freebie thing immediately. Killing everything in the long run.
  • h82loseh82lose Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    Wasn't in front of the screen for today's releases. Anyone actually fading this 9 to 10 point move. The 2 unit strength is my only hesitation.
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    2sportguy wrote: »
    As of today none of my off screens have totals.........Eagle, PPH etc............Too many guys blindly firing away at the same time.

Please shitcan this freebie thing immediately. Killing everything in the long run.

Just my 2 cents.. I've never understood the free trial thing. His results speak for themselves so anyone who is going to buy it is going to buy it. And anyone who is not going to buy it isn't going to buy it. He has the most transparent site of any handicapper of all time with the best results of all time. Apart from maybe doing like a 2 day trial for guys that need to test their outs to see if they can get the line ect... But other than that I don't really get it. I don't care either way cause it's free but just my 2 cents
  • 2sportguy2sportguy Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    RightAngle wrote: »
    It sucks, we probably have to re-think how we do free trials in future, but it is free and will be over in 5 days.

You got away from totals a few years ago out of fear of killing the market. Whatever progress that was made with that has now been thrown in the garbage.

3 days of this trial is enough.
  • StricknineStricknine Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    h82lose wrote: »
    Wasn't in front of the screen for today's releases. Anyone actually fading this 9 to 10 point move. The 2 unit strength is my only hesitation.

The other hesitation would be beginning of season. Totals for games like these books can be way off. Fading this big move is tempting.
  • kcburghkcburgh Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    Just playing a little bit of devils advocate here..aren't most of the guys getting the free plays your $50 bettors who it doesn't make sense for to purchase the plays? I get enough of them can move the line over the course of a nfl week but in such short time on college totals.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    $50 bettors ain't moving these games 9 pts
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    jm wrote: »
    $50 bettors ain't moving these games 9 pts

True, however many stores are moving on air/faces with little backside resistance to keep them honest.
  • h82loseh82lose Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    congrats to anyone who had the balls to fade the move. double kuddos if you came back and bet the 2nd half for a better number on the game line. i couldnt bring myself to do it
  • StricknineStricknine Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    Wow. Cashing the fullerton 2nd half felt like stealing. I'll take it.:drinking: