Betting Talk

RAS College Football Update/Changes

2»

Comments

• Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    I typically released appx 30 minutes after the last game started. At that time, Pinny/CRIS are taking 3-5x as much as they are on a CFB total on a Tuesday, especially when the largest American facing college sports book in the world is OTB. And the majority of offs are definitely up at that point. "Miles more mature" is correct, but you've got the order switched around.

Good luck fam!
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    Dr. H wrote: »
    At that time, Pinny/CRIS are taking 3-5x as much as they are on a CFB total on a Tuesday!

thinks it's a bit higher than that even. most games at bm 1k right now and 500 at pinny. vs what 5k/5k mlb
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited October 2016
    I typically released appx 30 minutes after the last game started. At that time, Pinny/CRIS are taking 3-5x as much as they are on a CFB total on a Tuesday, especially when the largest American facing college sports book in the world is OTB. And the majority of offs are definitely up at that point. "Miles more mature" is correct, but you've got the order switched around.

Good luck fam!

CRIS/Pinn have solid limits for MLB, even overnight, but they only serve 1 player (at 50% max) before line auto moves. In both our situations, the offscreen market is much more representative of what an average subscriber will be able to bet.

I have no firsthand knowledge for when you "typically" released your stuff, but one of your own subscribers described it to me early in the season during hot streak as "the SECOND 5d goes up", "like $250 BOL limits, lol", "CRIS 20 cents and awful at that time", "no offs up"..... Do you deny ever releasing into markets like that? Maybe it was just a few times or you started releasing later in market as season went on? If you say most offs were up for all of your releases, then I will follow up with him for clarification and/or take back what I said.

CRIS was not up at the time of today’s particular release, that is noted, but it was obviously a one-time thing, and IMO did not have a significant impact on the totality of the market.

Did you forget your 2014-15 non-TV CBB totals (basically Bo/5d only micro limit market) when saying you'd never release something not up at CRIS? You still count those in your full season record in what was otherwise a losing CBB season just two years ago.

Don't get me wrong, I think anyone should be able to release into whatever market they deem fit for themselves, but I certainly wouldn't be criticizing others.
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    I think you should follow up with that person. I'm sure it happened a few times, I mean I release almost every day for 5 months so things are going to come up. And it's probably fair that it happened more early in the season. But I myself am waiting for the off screens to come up after the final game starts,so much more often that not, I released late. Any sub can I'm sure verify that. It could have happened more last year, I had a bit of a different situation back then.

I said I'd never release MLB without CRIS. There was never any expectation that CRIS would have non CBB totals for my clients to get down. There is an expectation that CRIS will have CFB totals. Big difference. I hope that it's a one off for ya.

Ya, I released non-TV CBB, which is a micro limit on screen but there are plenty of places to get down on that as you know. I was clear and up front about what clients could expect. Just like you and your FCS micro limits and still including them in your overall record I suppose.

GL squad.
    edited October 2016
    I think you should follow up with that person. I'm sure it happened a few times, I mean I release almost every day for 5 months so things are going to come up. And it's probably fair that it happened more early in the season. But I myself am waiting for the off screens to come up after the final game starts,so much more often that not, I released late. Any sub can I'm sure verify that. It could have happened more last year, I had a bit of a different situation back then.

I said I'd never release MLB without CRIS. There was never any expectation that CRIS would have non CBB totals for my clients to get down. There is an expectation that CRIS will have CFB totals. Big difference. I hope that it's a one off for ya.

Ya, I released non-TV CBB, which is a micro limit on screen but there are plenty of places to get down on that as you know. I was clear and up front about what clients could expect. Just like you and your FCS micro limits and still including them in your overall record I suppose.

GL squad.

If you are sure it happened a "few times" and more so earlier in the season, there is no need to follow up with him. It is close enough to what he described.

CRIS still doesn't have the CFB total up, and may not for a while. We evaluated the market and found it sufficient for release.

No, there were not "plenty" of places to get down on non-TV CBB totals in 2014-15, and that market was far from "just like" FCS/FBS football sides. Yes most sites have smaller limits on FCS/FBS but at least the lines are up practically everywhere.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    jman wrote: »
    Anyone have any thoughts/feedback on how the new system worked for them this week?

i'm getting the releases at the number 100% of the time with the warning now.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    I'm a DrH sub and close to 100% of the releases were after the west coast mlb games started. Maybe once or twice he would release early due to a personal conflict.

Marketcapper would release much earlier before the west coast games would start.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    Predator wrote: »
    one issue !!!!! releases come out in text like this( thr33 thr33 s1x ) for me, not sure if anyone else gets them like that, just harder to read at first glance

also never saw release lline anywhere today i was point off at every out and one seemed to be on the move before it was released and took the game off the board( before the release) and then put it back up with adjustment 60 seconds later

just observations

Dr Bob does it too
  • PredatorPredator Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    cris took the release off the board again they are getting it quicker
    edited October 2016
    cris no line on second release als
    first total still not available
    major issue for me
    edited October 2016
    back up now 2 points higher !!
    edited October 2016
    Predator wrote: »
    cris took the release off the board again they are getting it quicker

I didn't see anything out of the ordinary at CRIS today. They appear to have taken max bets at release line, 1.0 worse, and 1.5 worse on both plays. They have been known to take games OTB momentarily but couldn't tell that from screen and the bets that appeared to be made.
    edited October 2016
    Someone tell bookmaker that Ga St. plays in a dome and the total doesn't need to be OTB.

This interesting as well
    https://twitter.com/UGASpecialTeams/status/784114960347561984
    https://twitter.com/GeorgiaDome/status/784122298928357377
  • TortugaTortuga Moderator
    edited October 2016
    That first tweet by UGASpecialTeams is from a parody account.
    edited October 2016
    Tortuga wrote: »
    That first tweet by UGASpecialTeams is from a parody account.

lol ty. so they not playing 2 games at ga dome sat i guess. maybe cris can put up the totals now
  • jmanjman Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    I had a question about putting in plays. Has anyone ever had accounts give you a delay when putting in bets? It almost resembles a screen loading for about 10 seconds. This hurt me on both occasions today. I have never had it happen before. Just wanted to know if it was something with my computer or a common thing when putting in "plays".
    edited October 2016
    jman wrote: »
    I had a question about putting in plays. Has anyone ever had accounts give you a delay when putting in bets? It almost resembles a screen loading for about 10 seconds. This hurt me on both occasions today. I have never had it happen before. Just wanted to know if it was something with my computer or a common thing when putting in "plays".

Yes, it's common and they can and will make it longer sometimes.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    yeah one of my PPHs does it now. It's basically a useless account for me now.
  • procapprocap Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    from my experience delays are typically off action and not a max bet, but if you're currently trying to max bet at that account you could try betting a less amount and see what happens.