• StJoes0610StJoes0610 Senior Member
    edited June 2016
    Obi One wrote: »
    NBA Finals game 1:

Q1 CLE/GSW U55
    Q3 CLE/GSW O50.5

LeBron James O7.5 Assists -115 (5D)
    Kyrie Irving Q1 O6.5 points -105 (5D)
    Tristan Thompson Rebounds O9.5 -105 (5D)
    Channing Fyre O7.5 points -105 (5D)
    Stephen Curry Rebounds & Assists O12 -105 (5D)
    Andrew Bogut Points & Rebounds & Assists O13 +115 (5D)
    Andre Iguodala 3pt FG made O2.5 +450 (0.5 unit) (5D)
    Kyrie Irving has a Double-Double +900 (0.3 unit) (5D)
    LeBron James has a Triple Double +550 (0.4 unit) (5D)

you should have had that lebron triple double if kyrie finishes that layup and 1 off that nice 1 handed pass he threw.
  • Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited June 2016
    StJoes0610 wrote: »
    you should have had that lebron triple double if kyrie finishes that layup and 1 off that nice 1 handed pass he threw.

Kyrie Irving Q1 O6.5 points -105 (5D)
    - Finished with 6 and missed a lay-up in the final seconds of Q1. Was fouled, but didn't get the call.

Channing Fyre O7.5 points -105 (5D)
    - Totally wrong on this one, but that was mainly due to very smart substituting by Kerr. When Lue went to the line-up with Frye at the 5, with mostly small shooting players around, Kerr substituted quickly and forced Lue to take Frye out. He knew how dangerous that line-up was.

Stephen Curry Rebounds & Assists O12 -105 (5D)
    - Finished with 11. With Curry's shooting struggles he sat for longer spells thus foiling this one.

Andre Iguodala 3pt FG made O2.5 +450 (0.5 unit) (5D)
    - Finished with 2. Iguodala won't throw up more than 4to5 attempts from 3 per game. Was just hoping for positive variance on this one. Price was there.

Kyrie Irving has a Double-Double +900 (0.3 unit) (5D)
    - Kyrie more of a scorer. Same thing as with the Iguodala bet, price was good. Was expecting for Kyrie to play a lot of minutes, as small ball would prevail.

LeBron James has a Triple Double +550 (0.4 unit) (5D)
    - Almost there too. Price was really good.
  • StJoes0610StJoes0610 Senior Member
    edited June 2016
    some tough beats - all of that makes sense.

thought you might appreciate this:
    http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/06/warriors-cavaliers-game-1-kyrie-irving

i may look at some related player props for game 2, but i will probably need to consider any adjustments as well
    edited June 2016

Wow, didn't notice it was that bad.
    Thanks for the link.
    i may look at some related player props for game 2, but i will probably need to consider any adjustments as well

- I think the props for Livingston and Barnes are going to be higher than last time out.
    - I also think JR is going to shoot more. He has to. Should be value there.
    - LeBron and Love should have value if their props for points and rebounds stay the same. They're going to play a lot of minutes and a lot of the offense runs through them. the post-up plays for Love are mostly there to slow down the game, which Cleveland succeeded in doing. Only about 90 possessions in the game.
    edited June 2016
    NBA Finals Game 2:

1503 CLE/GSW O106.5 1H
    1503 CLE +3.5 1H

Game 1 has been disected from all possible angles by now. One thing stood out to me: Cleveland never got their fast break going. It's a thing of beauty and they're deadly in those situations. Their passing is crisp and just like Golden State they have the players to get points at the rim and from behind the 3-point line. Most important for them: they can't beat Golden State in the half court game. Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving bleed too many points. I also think the Warriors are going to play a bit more lackadaisical than in the 1st game. While they battled hard and Kerr was coaching his ass off, the reality is that it was an easy breeze for the players compared to the hard-fought games vs the Thunder.

Look for quick exit passes after rebounds and more fast break opportunities after steals. Another thing I expect to happen is that Love's role will be diminished and the roles of JR Smith, Shumpert and Frye will increase. If they do decide to go to iso's for Love, I expect him to initiate the action quicker or pass out faster. Bodies will be flying around to confuse the Warrior defense. It's the only way Cleveland can keep up with them and have a chance to beat them.

Basically it comes down to this:
    If Cleveland is going to compete in this series, they're going to have to win this 1H after 2 days of preparation. To win it, they'll need to speed things up. I expect both teams to score 50 or more at the break. With Cleveland scoring 57 due to the barrage of 3-pointers they'll attempt.
    Good Luck.
    edited June 2016
    1508 GSW/CLE U103.5 1H

Player props from 5Dimes:
    S. Curry 1H points O14.5 +110
    Klay Thompson 1H points O11.5 +135 (Either him or Curry will pick up the scoring. Getting both at +money is great)
    A. Bogut points O5 full game +145 (With a chance that he won't play that much, the price on this one is very good though for such a low number)
    Tristan Thompson rebounds O10 -110
    JR Smith Points O12.5 +110 (GS defensive focus will be on Kyrie, I expect him to score between 15 and 20)
    K.Love Points + Rebounds U24.5 -120 (if Love doesn't start, Thompson will grab the rebounds and this one will very likely stay under)
    Andre Iguodala 3-pointers made O2.5 +350 (0.5 unit)
    edited June 2016
    What a game! What a finish to a great season. Even though the beginning of the playoffs sucked, the OKC-GSW series and the Finals more than made up for it.
    edited June 2016
    Don't know the privacy settings of this guys FB, but here's a vid of Cleveland arriving at XS Las Vegas,
    https://www.facebook.com/briannevius/videos/10209823069604032/