Betting Talk

Fools Gold Plays --NBA

124»

Comments

• cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Remember JO your on ignore and I don't see the dumb statements that you make. Are you still crying about losing all your money in tear jerking statement you wrote. I have to fine that and re post it. Some of the new people will really see what you are. Remember now I can't see so no sense answering. My apologies for intruding in your space Gold It won't happen again unless it something pertaining to a game. You still have that fat guy avatar with the fools look that's how I picture you.

Lol, go there all you want. If you get your kicks on stuff like that feel free to stick your chest out old man. You made it seem like playing Cleveland last night was a guaranteed winner. I simply suggested otherwise. The spread was only 6.... we aren't talking about a double digit dog winning straight up here. They've only lost I think 2 playoff games at home, and I wanna say 8-9 regulal season. You knew after Casey's comments about officiating that things would be called in Toronto's favor. Combine that and their home record with being the most resillent team in the nba this year and it's no surprise at all.
  • imported_fools_goldimported_fools_gold Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    GOLDEN STATE -1 5
    OVER 222

GL
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    GOLDEN STATE -1 5
    OVER 222

GL

Good Luck