Betting Talk

CBB full game and 1st half releases in March

RightAngleRightAngle Admin
edited March 2016 in Sports Betting
In addition to 2nd half plays, we will be releasing full game and 1st half plays in March. Just like the 2nd half plays, there will be no release windows or release warnings. You can still fully customize your service to receive only the types of plays you are interested in at the time windows you can utilize them. Entire service can be paused at any time as well.

Happy March Madness & good luck.

www.Handicapper.net

Comments

• RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    While would you dilute success with a tougher market?
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited March 2016
    Ronbets wrote: »
    While would you dilute success with a tougher market?

We won't be diluting the quality of plays, just adding volume with more options to work with.
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    Is there a $5 option to test this out like their was with 2h?
  • hoff21hoff21 Member
    edited March 2016
    Can we narrow down the full games a little bit? No overnights I'm hoping. In the past your full games came around 7am pacific (before the Vegas market was fully open). Can we assume after 8am pacific?
  • jmanjman Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    hoff21 wrote: »
    Can we narrow down the full games a little bit? No overnights I'm hoping. In the past your full games came around 7am pacific (before the Vegas market was fully open). Can we assume after 8am pacific?

I completely agree. I emailed Ed and asked the same question, and he said the plays can be turned off. Taking into consideration I have a job and live on the east coast I am hoping plays aren't popping off at 12-1am EST. This would really discourage people who live (somewhat) normal lives in the eastern time zone.
  • lilylily Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    Turn off when not available..why not have Ed fire away when he see's fit..
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited March 2016
    lily wrote: »
    Turn off when not available..why not have Ed fire away when he see's fit..

Barring extreme circumstances, we won't be releasing into overnights. Doubt we'd ever go before 7am PST either.
  • jmanjman Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    I thought this was supposed to increase volume! instead I'm sitting at home glued a laptop with my thumb up my butt. Let's get some action Big Ed.
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    Be careful what you wish for
  • jmanjman Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    golfer1000 wrote: »
    Be careful what you wish for

You sir could quite possibly be the most negative person on the planet. I have to ask, why in the world do you bet or subscribe to RAS' service? You're going to give yourself a heart attack. I hate losing as much as the next person, but if you think being negative in some way may help you, or us, you're dead wrong.
  • jmanjman Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    You should've took that 7 Unit bet someone offered you a while back.
    edited March 2016
    Lol, I wish I could of taken that bet, but no one offered it to me. Odds would of been like 20-1 and right now it's looking like a great bet.

In terms of being negative, it's just natural, but prolly more instictive than anything. And we will only see if I would of won that long shot bet or not.

either way, right now I'm looking brilliant
    edited March 2016
    This is pure fucking comedy.
    edited March 2016
    cpech56 wrote: »

You my friend are pure fucking comedy.
  • KashmirKashmir Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    right now I'm looking brilliant

Let me get something straight. You've never looked brilliant.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    cpech56 wrote: »

actually this is right on Q for our ever famous Golfer... haven't you become numb to this yet :).
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited March 2016

In terms of being negative, it's just natural, but prolly more instictive than anything.

i personally like this part of his tirade a bit more myself...
    edited March 2016
    newcombe wrote: »
    actually this is right on Q for our ever famous Golfer... haven't you become numb to this yet :).

Touche!