Betting Talk

GSW to hit 73 wins?

ericvandenericvanden Senior Member
edited February 2016 in Sports Betting
Just curious if there are odds out there somewhere? For them to break the record?

Comments

• Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited February 2016
    There were,
    they took them down when GS lost a couple, now that they're on pace again I read some shops opened up the prop again.

FWIW, depending on the odds, my money would be firmly on the under. GS had a schedule with a lot of rest for the first half of the season. They have one of the busiest for the 2nd half with a lot more b2b's. A lt more Thunder, Spurs and Clips too.
  • ericvandenericvanden Senior Member
    edited February 2016
    Yeah my local has Yes -170, No +130....strongly leaning to the under as well. 17 games at homeach scares me a bit though. Was hoping some offshores would give me a little help.
  • Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited February 2016
    Obi One wrote: »
    There were,
    they took them down when GS lost a couple, now that they're on pace again I read some shops opened up the prop again.

FWIW, depending on the odds, my money would be firmly on the under. GS had a schedule with a lot of rest for the first half of the season. They have one of the busiest for the 2nd half with a lot more b2b's. A lt more Thunder, Spurs and Clips too.

To clarify,
    I mean that I'm firmly of the belief that they won't win 73 games. Gimme the 'No' at +130