Betting Talk

Tickets for knicks game

showme1953showme1953 Member
edited January 2016 in Sports Betting
In NYC and thinking about going to Knicks game tonight. Should I just stub hub it or are their scalpers on the street that won't rip me off

Comments

• underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited January 2016
    Buy it on stubhub and save yourself a headache.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited January 2016
    Stubhub robs you without a gun or mask. NBATICKETS .COM or Scorebig.com it's an auction or buy.
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited January 2016
    Nba Tickets.com is ticketsnow.com which is owned by ticketmaster and they re-sell their own tickets and allow brokers or any re-seller to list there.
    Just because you don't see fees does not mean they haven't been added in already with all-in-pricing.
  • showme1953showme1953 Member
    edited January 2016
    Thanks wraps and OT, actually used seat geek and got section 113 for $69 apiece a minute ago. U got me pointed in right direction. Now let's get a Milwaukee cover and it will be perfect.
    PS scorebig would not let me bid after 530
    edited January 2016
    underwraps wrote: »
    Nba Tickets.com is ticketsnow.com which is owned by ticketmaster and they re-sell their own tickets and allow brokers or any re-seller to list there.
    Just because you don't see fees does not mean they haven't been added in already with all-in-pricing.

Of course you pay fees but with Subhub (They got me once) double face value without telling me and the best was it was for a 3 game series and they had to be sent via Fedex but only 2 at a time because they came from different people. They're a joke. This Scorebig might be a good thing. Subhub is yesterday's newspaper.How I miss going to the garden and I knew all the spots where the guys hung out with the good seats or you pay for cheap seats if you got there early because there were only ten seats so you would go down give the guy $5 and you get a seat within arms reach of the old time knick teams. so close you can see the welts on there arms from the fouls.
    edited January 2016
    What I didn't say was when I called to ask how much higher the lady said it's up to the seller and when I question her she said it's usually a little higher, I didn't think 100% higher. That was a long time ago and I think they were the only place around at that time but I could be mistaken or I should say it was the only place I knew. Some teams have sites where fans sell tickets and you'll get a much better deal but I don't know what team and have only heard there out there. I used to get seats from the Umps and they use to be great but different now and really doesn't matter My connection is no longer with us.