Betting Talk

MikeRAS

TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
edited December 2015 in Sports Betting
Mike - You've always got the pulse on some of these under the radar football games (1AA, Arena, etc). Any thoughts on this one that I see up at 5Dimes?

Old Town Gators MD vs Northwest Raiders PA - Pop Warner Division I Midget Super Bowl - ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex - Lake Buena Vista, FL - ESPNU
Sat 12/12 11 Old Town Gators MD -3½ -120
10:00AM 12 Northwest Raiders PA +3½ -120

I feel like I've seen it all. Though I kinda feel like it's a trap...Old Town should be giving more than 3.5.

Comments

• MikeRASMikeRAS Senior Handicapper
    edited December 2015
    TommyL wrote: »
    Mike - You've always got the pulse on some of these under the radar football games (1AA, Arena, etc). Any thoughts on this one that I see up at 5Dimes?

Old Town Gators MD vs Northwest Raiders PA - Pop Warner Division I Midget Super Bowl - ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex - Lake Buena Vista, FL - ESPNU
    Sat 12/12 11 Old Town Gators MD -3½ -120
    10:00AM 12 Northwest Raiders PA +3½ -120

I feel like I've seen it all. Though I kinda feel like it's a trap...Old Town should be giving more than 3.5.

LOL. I love it. There would have been a a time i would have capped this bad boy right after I was done finding out the pitching rotations for the little league world series.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited December 2015
    Oh, it's at Disney?

I'll head over there early tomorrow morning and let you know who looks good in warm-ups.
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited December 2015
    Goats wrote: »
    Oh, it's at Disney?

I'll head over there early tomorrow morning and let you know who looks good in warm-ups.

I'd ask you to head over to the hotel tonight and see if any of the kids are missing their 7:30pm curfew, but it's probably too late for you.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited December 2015
    TommyL wrote: »
    I'd ask you to head over to the hotel and see if any of the kids are missing their 7:30pm curfew, but it's probably too late for you.

Nah, I'll be up, the US U-20 semifinal match is at 9:00 tonight.

The bigger problem is... do you know how many hotels there are within a short drive of Disney? If you have inside info of where teams of young boys are staying, well, that wouldn't be creepy at all.