Betting Talk

Dinner in Vegas

Joey KnishJoey Knish Senior Member
edited December 2015 in Sports Betting
Since I am a hopeless romantic, I am taking my wife to Vegas in a couple of weeks to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary. I'm looking for a dinner recommendation. Preferably a nice steak/seafood place. Any input is appreciated.

Comments

• hundohundo Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    Joey Knish wrote: »
    Since I am a hopeless romantic, I am taking my wife to Vegas in a couple of weeks to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary. I'm looking for a dinner recommendation. Preferably a nice steak/seafood place. Any input is appreciated.

Joe's Stone Crab
  • buckeyesbuckeyes Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    Alize and the Eiffel Tower both have great food and views.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    Joey, this joint has a search engine. There are plenty of recent threads that discuss this. I'm tired of repeating myself and others are too. We are starting to sound like shills. As Casey would say, "look it up".
  • 2sportguy2sportguy Senior Member
    edited November 2015

There are so many .........Depends if budget is important or not.

Joes Stone Crab.........amazing steaks and of course the stone crab claws are delicious.

Cut at Palazzo is good but just way overpriced......

Gallaghers terrific if you like dry aged.

STK awesome but a little bit loud and trendy maybe not the type of atmosphere you are looking for.
  • kcburghkcburgh Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    Hugo's Cellar at the 4 Queens..
  • Joey KnishJoey Knish Senior Member
    edited December 2015
    Thanks for the input everyone. Goats, you can delete/close this thread per Ronbets advice to use the search engine. I apologize for wasting his and others time and cluttering up the board.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited December 2015
    Thanks for the input everyone. Goats, you can delete/close this thread per Ronbets advice to use the search engine. I apologize for wasting his and others time and cluttering up the board.

I'm going to decline your request. I have no problem with Ron suggesting you search for other threads. Anyone tired of responding to a thread such as this that comes up from time to time is obviously free to not respond (or suggest a search) but clearly others don't mind giving opinions. Perhaps they have given them before, perhaps not, perhaps someone has had a recent experience that might inspire a new opinion, perhaps a new poster wants to respond, etc. I personally don't see this as cluttering up the board.

Enjoy your Anniversary trip/dinner!
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited December 2015
    I totally agree with Kcburgh , love that place ,didnt get to go last month but go every march madness ,never had a bad meal,